Experience the real value of wealth
Grayhawk was formed to focus on what wealth should mean: the well-being of your family now and in the future. We bring families together across generations to build a way forward that is positive and productive, with the most stringent attention to independence, authenticity, transparency and resilience.
Grayhawk is a new way to experience the real value of wealth.
A high-trust approach to family well-being
Family Office Services
- Needs assessment
- Coordination of advisor due diligence & selection process
- Multi-disciplinary advisor facilitation
- Grayhawk-curated knowledge resources & thought leadership
Investment Management Services
- Customized wealth strategy
- Endowment-style portfolios
- Consolidated reporting
- Transparent fee structure
- Access to services that promote well-being
- Access to unique experiences that align with passions & interests
- Exclusive to Grayhawk families
Team Member Profiles
Our people are all here because they believe in what we do – each with their own story about why our mission matters to them. Please get to know our team.
Board and Investment Advisory Committee Members
Our management team is led by Co-Chief Executive Officers Michael Kaumeyer and Peter Mann, together with an experienced and diverse Board of Directors, and investment advisory committee members.
- Grayhawk Wealth welcomes Claire Lynch as Relationship Lead, Western CanadaGrayhawk Wealth welcomes Claire Lynch as Relationship Lead, Western Canada
- Grayhawk Appoints Kyle Hunter to Partner, Investment Management, OntarioKyle joins the Grayhawk Toronto office as Partner, Investment Management, Ontario, bringing both Eastern and Western Canadian marketplace perspectives to his extensive portfolio management and portfolio construction experience.
- Grayhawk’s Approach Resembles the Work of a Sommelier – The Value of True IndependenceBy Michael Kaumeyer “Many firms will refer to themselves as independent,” observes our chief investment officer, Greg Gipson, in the above video outtake. “In our mind, true independence is a full alignment in the interests of clients without any form of incentivization with an outside party.” I love Greg’s observation, because it speaks to Grayhawk’s… View Article