Curating enduring wealth strategies for Canada’s successful families and foundations.
Grayhawk was formed to focus on what wealth should mean: the well-being of your family now and in the future. We bring families together across generations to build a way forward that is positive and productive, with the most stringent attention to independence, authenticity, transparency and resilience.
Grayhawk is a new way to experience the real value of wealth.
A high-trust approach to family well-being
Investment Management Services
- Customized wealth strategy
- Endowment-style portfolios
- Consolidated reporting
- Transparent fee structure
Team Member Profiles
Our people are all here because they believe in what we do – each with their own story about why our mission matters to them. Please get to know our team.
Board and Investment Advisory Committee Members
Our management team is led by Co-Chief Executive Officers Michael Kaumeyer and Peter Mann, together with an experienced and diverse Board of Directors, and investment advisory committee members.
- John Whittaker joins Grayhawk Wealth as Chief of Staff to Founder and Co-CEOCalgary, October 21, 2022 – We are pleased to announce that John Whittaker has joined Grayhawk Wealth as Chief of Staff to our Founder and Co-CEO, Michael Kaumeyer. After a fascinating first career in government, thought leadership, and citizen advocacy, John Whittaker has joined Grayhawk Wealth as Chief of Staff to founder and co-CEO Michael… View Article
- Grayhawk Wealth is pleased to announce the appointment of David Beddis, CFA as Investment and Relationship Management Lead, Western Canada.Calgary, June 10, 2022 – Grayhawk Wealth (“Grayhawk”) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Beddis, CFA as Investment and Relationship Management Lead, Western Canada. David will be based in Grayhawk’s Calgary Office and brings 20 years of investment management, capital markets and financial analysis experience to the firm. “We are thrilled to have… View Article
- Season 2 of Grayhawk Five Questions Podcast Now On AirFebruary 27, 2022 – We are pleased to introduce Season 2 of Grayhawk Five Questions, our bi-weekly podcast series featuring members of our senior team along with some very special guests.